Originally released in August 2013 and produced using Adobe DPS, it became apparent by the end of the year that Vintage Cellars needed to change its approach and relaunch the Cellar Press app with another publishing platform that was able to offer them more flexibility, faster workflow, and much more functionality. Owned by the Coles Group, Vintage Cellars has chosen the Oomph platform to power their app in 2014. The new Cellar Press app will sit in the Newsstand alongside Coles magazine, sporting many of the same rich media features as it’s award-winning cousin, plus a design refresh.
New and improved features include:
- ‘Tap to explore’ articles from wineries across Australia and around the world.
- Geolocation shows you offers and specials relevant to your state.
- Shop directly from the app via your Vintage Cellars profile.
- Social sharing enables you to save and share your favourite deals.
- Note-taking allows to add your own notes about wines you love.
- Add calendar events directly to your calendar and join the Vintage Cellars Tasting Panels for tastings at a store near you.
- Create your own collections via the bookmarking function.
Do you feel you need to revamp your app and relaunch it using the best-rated platform in the world? Simply reach us today for a free consultation.