Keith Ahern will be speaking and available for questions on Tuesday at 1:20pm at Circular Quay, Sydney.
Optus has announced it will be opening an inflatable pop-up venue –The Happy Place – where all Sydney-siders will be able to find out more about the new Apple iPhone 3.0 software.
Open to all and free of charge to the public, the venue will host a series of interactive, intimate ‘HAPPlication Sessions’ where a range of leading experts and celebrities will share their stories on how the device has enhanced their work and life since its iconic launch.
The pop-up venue will also provide visitors information about the advantages and new features of 3.0 – as well as offering advice on how to upgrade your existing handset software. Experts and enthusiasts will also be on standby to demonstrate applications and functionality.
The experience aims to bring ‘happiness’ to Apple iPhone fans in the days leading up to the Australian launch of the new Apple iPhone 3G S handset on June 26.
The Happy Place, located at First Fleet Park, will provide a wide range of speakers conducting up to eight sessions daily from Monday 22 – Thursday 25 June.
– Journalist and broadcaster Mia Freedman
– Celebrity trainer Michelle Bridges
– Radio host James Mathison
– Writer, author, television and radio presenter, and Australia’s number one dating and relationships guru Samantha Brett
– Leading social media and technology experts such as Firemint (developers of the world’s number one Application Flight Control game) and Blunty 3000 (one of Australia’s leading video bloggers)