Oomph is committed to protecting the privacy of its Members. Oomph will not distribute, sell, or rent names, email addresses, or any other personally identifiable information to any third party. Oomph may share non- personal, non-individual information collectively with its marketing partners strictly for its own research purposes. For example, Oomph will not provide specifics around who purchased a specific product, but rather how many Members purchased that product.
2. Member Information
In order to perform its functions, Oomph collects Member information. You are entirely responsible for the information that you post on the site, or send to us or other people. Oomph will not edit this information, and is not liable for errors or omissions in the information that you or other Members submit.
Components of the Oomph Services collect some or all of the following information:
- Username or unique Member identifier—This is a username or other unique identifier of a Member. This identifier by itself does not allow a Member to be identified, it only provides the system with a means of differentiating between Members for providing access to purchases, etc.
- Unique device Identifier—These are unique identifiers for software & hardware devices accessing the Oomph Services. These may include iOS device UDIDs or IMEI numbers. These identifiers cannot be used to identify a Member, only the Device they use.
- Device token—For devices that support remote notifications (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Android device), a unique (per application & device) token is stored to facilitate sending remote notifications to that device.
- IP addresses—The IP address of Devices used to access the Oomph Services.
- Purchases—The details of any purchases made by a Device, including the product name, date, quantity, content version, etc.
- Purchase receipts—Receipts for product purchases from payment gateways such as the Apple App Store. Such receipts may contain your first name, last name, purchase item, purchase amount, method of payment (e.g. ‘Visa’, not a credit card number) and date of purchase.
- Dates—Various dates are recorded, including system access times, purchase dates, etc.
- Analytics—Various Member events are tracked by each Oomph Service.
If you have configured your web browser not to accept cookies, you can still use most of the features on the Oomph Service, however you may experience different results.
Oomph logs access attempts and logins to the Oomph Service to monitor server performance, analyse trends, assist and improve the administration of the Oomph Service. Log files may include some or all of the Member Information listed above.
5. Third Parties
Remote notifications may be sent via external systems such as Apple’s Push Notification Service (APNS). Information sent to remote notifications services may include a device token and application specific parameters such as a message. No personal or Member identifying information is sent to these systems.
Oomph relies upon third parties, such as hosting providers to provide the Oomph Services. Oomph may provide your information to its third party service providers, including those located overseas.
The Oomph Services contain content from other members and third-party content providers; however the content provider(s) will not receive Member or Member information from Oomph unless strictly necessary to facilitate transactions on an Oomph Service.
Oomph does not request, receive or store any credit card information. All payments are handled by a secure third party payment gateway.
To provide support to Members on Oomph Services, Oomph may collect Member information including name, email addresses, device information (such as device type, app version, operating system), etc. Oomph may communicate with Members via telephone, email or other online support systems. This information is stored in Oomph’s private, internal document management system and retained in accordance with prudent data security measures.
Applications track Member behaviour in order to improve the Member experience & provide reporting to Sellers. The analytics collected do not include any identifying information or personal data other than a device identifier.
For example the analytics might record that a Member viewed information about a number of templates, and then purchased a particular template, Oomph would use this to generate aggregate statistics reports that informed the Seller how many people purchased a particular product, and recommend may similar products to other Members viewing the product.
Content provided on the Oomph Services may contain links to external web sites controlled by third parties. Such other sites are not under the control of Oomph, and as such Oomph makes no representations as to the accuracy or integrity of the content included on such sites.
Additionally, while the Oomph Service may be accessed from countries around the world and contains references to Oomph and member’s content, products, services, and programs, such references do not obligate Oomph to provide such content, products, services, or programs in every country.
9. Mailing List and Opt-Out Policy
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, we will use your contact details to promote new services and product offers to you, or notify you about important changes to the Oomph Services.
Members may email email@example.com if they no longer wish to receive information from Oomph.
10. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Oomph reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement, and may modify the Statement from time to time. Changes will be posted on this website.
11. Additional Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices of Oomph Services, or wish to correct or update any information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application means an application used by a Member running on a Device, used to access the Oomph Services, such as a web browser or app.
- Content means digital services & data delivered on or via the Oomph Services.
- Device means a handheld or desktop software or hardware device (such as a phone or tablet computer) that accessed the Oomph Service.
- Member means a Member of the website and Oomph Services (whether registered or not).
- Oomph Services means Oomph Platform, and any other Oomph websites or online facilities.