Wider audience reach and reduction of costs through creation of Honda digital magazine App
In a digitally transforming world, Honda wanted to cater to their customers needs, allow for flexible content updates and increase their audience reach through digital channels.
Honda used Oomph for Digital Publishing to create the Honda Magazine App. Having significant readership success, Honda ceased the print magazine and moved entirely to digital. This digital transformation allowed Honda to be more flexible and fast in updating content relevant to their audience. Honda also used Oomph to create the Honda Digital Brochures App to provide interactive and more highly engaged interaction with specific cars.
These Apps allowed Honda to move the business into digital, reaching a wider audience, reducing print production costs, creating interactive experiences, and generating new leads and conversions for dealerships.
"We like Oomph because they are extremely flexible. The publishing platform is very easy to use by our internal team and our agency."
- Brand Communications, Honda
What did Oomph do:
- Allowed Honda to create a high-quality Apps easily (without the need for coding)
- Provided easy navigation and user experience to publish content
- Provided great design quality to ensure the magazine and content presented extremely well
- Wider audience reach
- Higher audience interaction and engagement
- Lower print production costs
- Assists our Dealer network in accessing and presenting information to customers