- Build awareness of the ‘Saving Gallipoli’ TV series by creating interactive tablet ads for in-App advertising.
- Increase engagement with the program trailer taking advantage of the ability to view full page videos in app and drive viewing of the series on Foxtel.
Using the Oomph Adomatic platform and making use of Oomph’s Video Product Spotlight ad treatment, the Saving Gallipolli print PDF ads were transformed into full page, rich-media ads within a few hours. Each ad highlighted a different character from the series and enabled users to view the trailer within the app. The ads were delivered through the News Corp. Metro apps (Daily Telegraph, Courier Mail, Herald Sun and Adelaide Advertiser) to reach a new and wider audience allowing users to instantly watch the trailer no matter where they were.
- Low cost – Eliminated agency production costs for in-App tablet advertisement.
- Fast – Reduced ad production time to a few hours so ads could be placed quickly.
- High quality – Using the original print PDF ads, design quality was transformed into digital.
- Natural extension of print – the interactive ad allowed users to preview the series directly in the app, complementing the print campaign.