Global barriers are broken down by digital content. School and Universities are embracing digital transformation to ensure they are reaching international audiences and showcasing curriculum, content, facilities and school life.
Oomph Digital Publishing has worked with numerous Education institutions to easily create Apps that house beautiful content.
“We didn’t know what to expect when we embarked on publishing e-Science, but the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive. We often find ourselves featured alongside other publications we know and admire. We are really excited by our magazine’s global audience and have readers in parts of the world we never dreamed of reaching.” – Robert Hill Executive Dean, Sciences – Adelaide University.
Oomph has helped numerous Education institutions develop Apps, including:
- UNSW Business School – Oomph created Chinese and English language version of the Business school app.
- University of Adelaide – Oomph created a University of Adelaide Science digital magazine which has seen over 50% of downloads outside Australia.
- Stuartholme School – Oomph created a Stuartholme school interactive prospectus featuring panorama shots of the school for prospective families.
- Bond University – Oomph created a Bond University International Prospectus App focused on the recruitment of students.
Benefits of Oomph created Apps include:
- Wider, international audience reach and easy capture of prospect details
- Cost savings through reduction of print production
- Higher audience interaction and engagement through video, panorama shots and searchable content
- Multi-language content to appeal to specific regions
Learn more about Oomph for Digitial Publishing